Sunday, July 15, 2012

I Sense There's Something In The Wind....

I had an interesting few days. I was invited to see my cousin, on my Mother's side, get married. It was absolutely beautiful. Very formal. Now I'm feeling under the weather after my few days of fun. :(

Besides that... today is my last day of Facebook for a month if I can make it XD. Since my computer is broken at the moment I really don't have a reason to browse or anything, and I'll be temporarily deleting the app from my phone. Leaving it active is just so I know it's not that I CAN'T have it, but more so that I don't WANT it... We'll see. I'll still be on Instagram (like I said to Frank "This shit's like crack to me!" lol coming from a tumblee I guess...). I also have all notifications disabled. I really don't have that much of a use for Facebook since I don't really have that many consistent (the best word I could find...) friends.
I really didn't prepare myself as much as I would have liked for the month ahead but I'm really going to try to the best of my current knowledge to get me started. Every time I go outside I see more motivation surrounding me though, so I'm feeling slightly more confident than I probably should.

As Of Tomorrow ::
I will be blogging daily on various things, weather it's what I've eaten, a photo, or even just my thoughts. I'm going to be grinding through the rest of "Clean" and hope to post some things I've found interesting or delicious from this book. I will be exercising daily, and increasing my water intake as much as possible (at first this is going to be so hard) ! I will also be setting goals for myself around the house for every few days and financially for each week. I will be taking the unused time in my days for things like crafting and playing with my animals. :)

For Right Now ::
I'm feeling very fed up with a lot of people. Everyone is a lie. Haha, I know that sounds odd but it's the first way I thought to describe it. Everyone has an excuse for why they can't reach their goals and I just think it's all BULLSHIT Laziness. People that aren't knowledgeable on a subject and unwilling or unmotivated to find out. Blah.
Tonight I've binged on my last snack ( a DQ Blizzard yum ) and plan to take a nice long shower and trim/paint my nails. My new shampoo and conditioner has been awesome! Now all I need to do is stop using the hot iron. :/ I also need to keep better track of when I have done things.. because I've been forgetting things lately. I need to get my act together all around and it's going to take some work. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow so this journey develops nicely. Breaking Bad this evening in bed with the love! I've been waiting like 6 months for this!! <3

1 comment:

  1. "I'm feeling very fed up with a lot of people. Everyone is a lie. Haha, I know that sounds odd but it's the first way I thought to describe it. Everyone has an excuse for why they can't reach their goals and I just think it's all BULLSHIT Laziness."

    ah, spot on. and its not even just like big goals, its also just doing what you want. people just get stuck in the day to day and forget to the you are free to do what ever you want! just realize consequences and if its worth it say fuck it and go for it. and my way of looking at 'everyone is a lie' is just that humans are so fucking greedy, and in a society where its so easy to fuck people over for personal gain its just fucked up. I want to go back to the primitive days (Minus the 30yr lifespan :X)

    always good to see other friends growing up, just remember to never grown up inside, just to be healthy and productive.

    --Spencer

    ReplyDelete