Friday, July 20, 2012

Did it again.. *sigh*

So I definitely have been failing at keeping up with my blog, dammit! :( I downloaded a blogger app today though to hopefully avoid my failing.. heh. I'm having a tough time getting my goals in order and following through with them all but I have been making continuous progress so that feels good. The other night I ended up going out for beer pong and binged on some Jack in the Box.. oops.  I didn't even think about it twice. :/

Then yesterday I went to the beach with a couple friends and got my ass kicked. It was awesome.. except for the red lump on my nose from being smacked by my boogie board. >.< We followed the beach with a trip to the pool in the evening and I was beat! Today I ended up cleaning up a huge amount of the house, including the bathroom (except for the tile tub/shower.. that's a job for another day hah). I feel really good about it. I also juiced for the whole house today and it felt great. Since I just got my juicer I really like trying all sorts of fruits and veggies together... I think eventually I will get to smaller recipes with more of less variety.
 Today I juiced: Kale, Spinach, Apples, Lemons, Limes, Strawberries, Sweet Potato, Ginger, Red Beet, Carrots, Radish, Green Leaf Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomatoes, and Grapes. Wow!
Anyways, here are a few photos from the wedding.

The view of the courtyard from the Hyatt (my family mingling on the bottom left corner):
Frankie and I looking quite dapper:
 My Cousin and I:
 Rhinestone center pieces:
 Our Dinner Schedules:
 The Cake:
 The Dining in the Ballroom:
 My Cousins:
Sparkling Seating Cards:
 Main Course: Filet Mignon with Asparagus:

No comments:

Post a Comment