Friday, July 20, 2012

Another Thing....

I've recently been going over the friendships I have and have been making and I have been thankful for the people I have around. Times will always be tough, but there are still good people out there.. Unfortunately there are... "not-so-good" people too (not that they are bad!). Those ones are the difficult ones, it seems. Sometimes I wish my friends had their priorities straight. I also feel like the one that is so close to me is also the one that is most distant. I wish I didn't feel like they lied to me, but the truth is that they do. I don't see why people take me for less than I am, as if I'm stupid. I can put dots together that are miles apart, don't underestimate me..
Well, here is an example of thinking it's a good idea.... when it's really not.. and being loved for it! <3 Hah: 









What led up to this moment:















TOO MUCH FUN!



No comments:

Post a Comment