Tuesday, May 10, 2011

*sigh*

I don't know how to feel these days, I'm definitely STILL in this rut... Ugh, I'm so over it, too. Amongst other things. *groan* Too much shit has been going on lately and I'm tired of neglecting myself. I need me time, but can't get any due to my work schedule and home life. How am I even going to change things?
Mother's day sucked. I miss you so much, Mom, I never expected it... and I can still barely believe it. It's one of the worst feelings I've experienced so far. I wish I could say it would go away :/ or better yet, I wish you could tell me that. I think about you every day. More than rainbows and butterflies.
Everyone is either a fake or a hypocrite these days. I'm sick of it.
Anyways I should Probably try to go to sleep, next to my passed out boyfriend, since I have work again tomorrow.
I miss you.<23
Sorry for the ramblings, too many thoughts, not enough words.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment