Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Decided.

Today already started off as one of those "decided" days. I'm tired as fuck but have to go to work in about 5 mins. Ugh. As soon as I woke up, I knew I needed to go back to the mall to get those freaking cute shoes I saw. Which I did. buy one pair get the second for $10. Sounded good to me. Even though I still spent 50. Hah.  I forgot to mention in my last post that I've been really irritated with the fact that I haven't accomplished the red hair that I've desired. It always comes out too pink, or too orange. Well, not this time! For I have found a reliable (or so I've heard) red dye that won't cause me to go bankrupt. So, as soon as my hair gets a bit longer, I'm going for it. Thus meaning I am not re-dying my hair black anymore! :p

Bleh, off to work
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment