Thursday, June 23, 2011

Red Hot && on Fire!

Update::  So I'm basically failing on keeping this thing as up to date as I'd like but I feel like I don't have much to ramble about... work is the same shit, just... well.. everyday. ha! Couldn't wait any longer to dye my hair, the fade and roots were driving me crazy!! I don't know how people can stand having poor looking hair. T_T Maybe it's just me being the perfectionist I am though. Anywho, I've tried to go red so so so many times with no avail... until now! I think I'm some what satisfied with the color, at least for the time being... My hair sure can take a beating. If I do decide to change it, I may go for a more magenta hue rather than orange or I might just find a dark sultry red. ;) But it's summer time and red is HOT, despite how popular it may be. I'm just glad this time my hair is a little lengthy and the color is right. ;) However I get the feeling some people I know thought they were original in having red hair... HAHA!
Gosh, I feel like such a sassy bitch sometimes and I love it. <--- perfect example :x
Ink-N-Iron was fun! It wasn't exactly what I was expecting and I definitely wish I had brought more cash along. SO much merch, and the beautiful Queen Mary.... not to mention all the lovely cars and vintage guests! <3  For now this is all I can think to write... hopefully I'll be posting again soon with photos!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment