Thursday, July 7, 2011

THERE ARE TACOS ALL OVER THE STREET!!

What a crazy week it's been... It's been so much fun though. Work sucks as always but it's not too bad. Still getting a few shitty 4am shifts but oh well, better than 2+. So one thing that I've been thinking about lately is the meaning of pin up to me... and the way other women portray themselves. I've been getting sick of girls these days being so blunt that they don't even have any secrets.. I mean what's the fun in that? It's definitely not classy when you're sitting publicly and announcing who you're trying to bone.. especially when everyone knows there are other relations going on besides that. It seems like no one has any self respect these days.. or even just respect in general. People can be so rude and inconsiderate. Anyways, I'm strong on believing that being slutty is all bad news. Unless it's with your own guy/girl and it's mutual. Rambling.
I've been partying way too hard lately in excess. But it's been so fun!! :O It's nice to just get away sometimes.
Enjoying the red hair, but I'm trying to let it recoop a little before I continue to kill it so I'm starting to rock a fade. Oh well. I still think I miss the black on occasion but I think I'm just getting impatient with the growth rate.. :/ On another note, it's almost been 2 years that I've been with my dark prince and I couldn't be more in love. :) I'm glad things are just as good && I'm 110% comfortable. Can't wait till pay day! Well, guess I'll write more later when I think about it. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment