Monday, June 6, 2011

MONKEY MANNN!!!!!

June already. Time is really just flying by these days. The Ink-n-Iron Festival is this weekend, and I've already bought my tickets! Yay! I'm so excited.. I'm definitely thinking of finding a piercer if there will be any (hmmm?) on board and getting one or two more. :) I think I've found a cute outfit but I'm still not sure if I'm going to settle yet. The corset is a definite must though! The boyfriend and I will be carpooling with a friend or two up to Longbeach... hopefully the people there won't be as rude as the last time I went up North. *spitting noise* 
I miss you Mom.
I've been so over my house lately, but the other option of wasting gas isn't that appealing either. Ugh. I need to change my life. :/ 

..........
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment